Below you will find helpful warranty information and instructions on some of the popular brands of lighters and cutters that we sell.
- Please note that any any fee amounts listed below are the fees at the time of putting this page together and may have changed.
- Please note that for some lower priced items, it may simply make more sense to buy a new cutter or lighter
- Most notable would be our lower priced Jetline and Vertigo lighters.
Xikar has an excellent warranty, though their turnaround is a little slow. You are not required to have the original receipt, although we recommend keeping it just in case. We also recommend keeping the original box you purchased your item in because it has the item name and model information on the box which greatly helps when finding the correct item in the warranty submission form. Although you will describe the problem in the warranty form, it doesn’t hurt to include a letter w/ the shipment with a description of the issue along with your name, phone number, email address and return mailing address.
In our experience, Xikar typically will replace the item versus an actual repair. We’ve seen a few repairs, but mostly replacements.
If your specific item is not in stock, Xikar will often contact you to see if a similar model is acceptable.
- Use the link below and look for the “Start New Warranty Claim” link
- Fill out the required information. Double check you have the correct return address before submitting.
- After submitting, wait until you receive an email from Xikar with the RMA slip. You must print that out and send in with your item.
Jetline’s warranty service is pretty quick. However, you MUST have kept the original receipt. If you do not have the original receipt, you will be required to include a check for $9.95 payable to K. K. International Corp (double check price hasn’t changed since we created this page).
- Click here for Jetline warranty information
- If submitting for return, scroll to bottom of their warranty page and click ‘download form’.
- Download, print, and complete the warranty form.
- Include a COPY of original receipt. If you do not have receipt, you must include a check of $9.95
LOTUS / VERTIGO
Lotus and Vertigo offer free repair service for up to 2 months after date of purchase as long as you keep the original receipt. If it has been more than 2 months or you no longer have the receipt there is a $10 repair fee on Vertigo brand and $25 repair fee on Lotus brand. To start a service request for LOTUS or VERTIGO…
- Contact Lotus via phone
- Phone = 954-746-9206, use the extension for repair
- Let them know if you’re going to include a check for the repair fee or if you want them to contact you via phone to pay using credit card
Prometheus has different warranty situations based on purchases made within 45 days, within 2 years, after 2 years and discontinued items. The breakdown is as follows:
- If purchased within 45 days and you have a dated receipt, there is no service fee.
- You will print and complete this service repair form.
- If purchased within 2 years and you have a dated receipt, the fee is $15.
- You will first use this link to make the $15 online payment then wait for the confirmation email from Prometheus. You will print and send in that confirmation email with a copy of your original receipt and the lighter.
- If purchased within 2 years and you do not have a dated receipt, the fee is $25.
- You will first use this link to make the $25 online payment then wait for the confirmation email from Prometheus. You will print and send in that confirmation email with a copy of your original receipt and the lighter.
- After 2 years, the fee is $25 whether you have a receipt or not.
- If your item is older than 2 years, you should first check their discontinued page. If your item is discontinued, please follow the instructions on this page.
If sending back a lighter, Prometheus would also like you to watch this video on how to send your lighter in for repair service.
Unfortunately, we cannot find information regarding Prometheus’s service information for their cutters. We recommend contacting Prometheus to request information on possible service on your Prometheus cutter.
We carry several Visol items with our logo. There is no direct warranty repair service. We will essentially offer an in-house warranty on Visol lighters with our logo.
As long as you keep the original receipt and give us the defective lighter, we will work with you in these situations:
*This is for lighters only. The discount offers cannot be combined with other purchases or increased with other promotions.
- If you have a dated receipt and your Visol item with our logo fails within 90 days…
- We will swap it out with a replacement
- If we do not have the exact replacement, we can swap it with a lower-priced Visol lighter and issue an in-store gift card for the difference.
- If we do not have the exact replacement, we can swap it with a higher-priced Visol lighter, but you must pay the difference.
- If you have a dated receipt and your Visol item with our logo fails within 6 months, but more than 90 days…
- Give us the Visol lighter and dated receipt, and we will offer a 25% discount on any other lighter in our store (30% discount for locker members).
- If you have a dated receipt and your Visol item with our logo fails within 12 months, but more than 6 months…
- Give us the Visol lighter and dated receipt, and we will offer a 20% discount on any other lighter in our store (25% discount for locker members).
- If you do not have a dated receipt, we will pretty much do an honor-system offer of 10% off any lighter purchase (15% discount for locker members).